oh.. what is that? could you tell me how to make this? I saw it once in some place in Poland ( in mountain part) but i didnt know what was that:) and the lady who sold it , doesnt speak polish haha and english... only czech...:D she said something to me but i didnt understand:D
Hello Dorothy, Here I found a wikipedia link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCrt%C5%91skal%C3%A1cs I hope the link will work. If you need the recipe I can send you that too.
Ok, I saw that the link will not work. I would a youtube link how they make it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCB0Btymb3Q So, we call it in Hungarian kürtőskalács and as I saw in English it is called Chimney cake, I have never used that English name before.
anyam-de jol nez ki. Emlekszem egyszer en is csinaltam de az a vicces,h. nem is emlekszem,h. milyen lett. Vszinu nem lett tul jo ha nem emlekszem:) hahahahahahaha
5 comments:
oh.. what is that? could you tell me how to make this? I saw it once in some place in Poland ( in mountain part) but i didnt know what was that:) and the lady who sold it , doesnt speak polish haha and english... only czech...:D she said something to me but i didnt understand:D
Hello Dorothy,
Here I found a wikipedia link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCrt%C5%91skal%C3%A1cs
I hope the link will work. If you need the recipe I can send you that too.
Ok, I saw that the link will not work. I would a youtube link how they make it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCB0Btymb3Q
So, we call it in Hungarian kürtőskalács and as I saw in English it is called Chimney cake, I have never used that English name before.
anyam-de jol nez ki. Emlekszem egyszer en is csinaltam de az a vicces,h. nem is emlekszem,h. milyen lett. Vszinu nem lett tul jo ha nem emlekszem:) hahahahahahaha
nyammmm, nagyon jol nez ki :)
Post a Comment