Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Mormon Helping Hands
I just saw on a friend's blog about the Mormon Helping Hands and after I made this video this was the first thing that came to my mind. Jazeps is so willing to help with everything. He recently learned to take the clothes out of the washing machine and bring them to the room. He also helps to empty my shopping bag and one of his favorite activity is to empty my cupboard (even if I don't want that to happen).
Mormon Segito Kezek
szoval ezt egy baratno blogjan lattam es miutan megcsinaltam ezt a videot Jazeprol rogton ez a cim jutott az eszembe. Jazep mostanaban olyan kis lelkesen akar segiteni mindenben. Nem regen hagytuk neki, hogy becipelje az osszes vizes ruhat a mosogepbol. Ma pedig a bevasarlo szatyrombol tette ki a dolgokat, meg egy egy kg-s cukrot is elbirt, kiveszi es a kezembe adja.
Ja es persze nagyon szereti a szekrenyemet is kiuriteni, keres nelkul is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't understand what happened with my video. I never downloaded it to youtube so I really do not understand why does it say by the corner of it "to watch on youtube" I'd be surprised if you could watch it on youtube.
Post a Comment