So, I just felt I have to use those very special and precious moments when we do leave our apartment.
This is what happened on Wednesday. I felt all morning that this day will be different. I even prepared for it. I washed my hair and got dressed and told my husband that we go to the yes, you won't believe it, but we went to the shop. The shop is on the second street's corner which is approximately 300 meters from here. I was so excited. The sun was shining and calling us out of our cage to go and enjoy the sun shine while we still have sun shine here.
I grabbed our camera because I wanted to make it a memory that we are going somewhere. We both felt like tourists and I started to take photos. Unfortunately the whole "trip" did not last more than 30 minutes, but it was fun.
Oh, yeah and on the way home we saw that huge cat sitting on a top of a car and was sunbathing. Sorry you cannot see the car only the cat. I zoomed too much for the photo.
Then the cold shower arrived on Thursday morning since then it is raining with little or bigger breaks.
Bocsi anci! Szoval most magyarul:
Altalaban nem toltunk olyan sok idot a lakasunkon kivul persze ennek is meg van az oka. Mivel a ferjem otthon dolgozik, ezert igazan a vasarnapokon kivul szinte nem is megyunk sehova sem. Na, de persze igy legalabb mindig van idonk, hogy hosszabb idore elmenjunk valahova, pl. a szent templomba oktober 27tol egy hetre.
Tehat amikor megis kimozdulunk akkor mindig meg kell ragadni a lehetoseget pl. hogy bevasaroljunk az egesz hetre stb.
Egesz szerda reggel ereztem, hogy ez egy kulonleges nap lesz. Szepen hajat is mostam es indulasra keszen alltam. Igen, tenyleg elmentunk, a nem fogjatok elhinni, de a elmentunk a boltba. Vittem is a fenykepezot, hogy tudjak csinalni egy ket fenykepet.
Meg is beszeltuk a ferjemmel, hogy most tisztara turistaknak erezzuk magunkat.
Sajnos az egesz kirandulas nem tartott tovabb mint 30 perc, de azert igy is sokat lattunk. Pl. egy orias cicat, amint a kocsi tetejen napozott, sajnos pont nem latszik a kocsi teteje, de azert latszik az a nagy voros cica.





No comments:
Post a Comment