I don't even know where to start.
Our little fellow turned 1 year old on May 8th.
He is surely a big boy.
It is so funny that when I am thinking about our blog I always have some many ideas and thoughts to write, but when I am actually here I just don't have enough time to write them down and let us be honest I don't even remember :))
But we are doing good. Martins is busy with school and work and today we (means he) started to dig up our little garden.
Jazeps is growing and he is giving us some headaches sometimes, but luckily mostly he is just a sweet and funny little boy.
And I am also doing good.
1 comment:
Annyira edesek ezek a kepek... :) Nem is tudtam hogy a ferjed suliba jar... milyen suli?? Orulok neki de gondolom nem egyszeru ... hasonlo szitu lesz nekunk is majd.. Millio puszi neked es hihetetlen modon tetszik a blogod!!!
Post a Comment