Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 Random things about me

25 Random things about me

Since I have been tagged by Kadri-Riin and Bea recently I thought finally I will write this note here.

1. I am a born dreamer and I love it. I would not want to change it.
2. I love all kinds of animals and I wanted to become a veterinary, but my teacher told me that I could not become and that I should choose something else.
3. I became a teacher so that I could stop those narrow minded teachers to eliminate their students' dreams.
4. I might become once a veterinary :)
5. I love to study languages. After studying Finnish from English, I started to study Latvian and Russian from Finnish. When I realized that after my native tongue (Hungarian, spoken by 15 million people)and mission language (Finnish, spoken by 6 million people), I would want to learn another language which is even spoken by less people. Thanks Latvia (Latvian is spoken by 1,5 million people).
6. I knew it that I will not be able to finish it and write 25 things about me, but I tried.

1 comment:

Riin said...

These were interesting facts. I did not know most of these. :)