Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Old houses- Orek hazak

We went to visit my husband's parents before we left to the temple.
As we were coming home with the bus I was planning to take some pictures about those houses that I saw, but unfortunately my nausea was stronger so I was just barely able to move. I had to focus on not throwing up. And I won, but that is why I could not take a real good photos of these types of houses.
So, if you take a look at that house you will see that this house has (had) a strong foundation because all the walls are still standing, but the roof is totally missing.
And it just came to my mind that if we have a strong foundation in our lives means if we have (had) a strong testimony of the gospel, but we do not nourish it then it will be good for nothing. I do not know if all this makes sense to someone else, but it was quite interesting to think about it. (take a look at the second house from the left, that is the one that I am talking about)

Ahogyan a ferjem szuleitol utaztunk haza, azon a hetvegen amiutan mentunk a templomba. Szoval ahogy hazafele utaztunk a busszal szerettem volna csinalni egy par fenykepet azokrol a hazakrol, amiket lattunk az utszeleken. Hatalmas kofalak tehat egy teljes haz, de nem volt teteje, mert a teto mar lerohadt, leegett vagy ki tudja mi okbol kifolyolag nem volt mar rajtuk. Szoval az jutott az eszembe ha van egy biztos alapunk vagyis van vagy volt eros bizonysagunk az evangeliumrol, de nem gondozzuk es taplaljuk akkor semmire sem megyunk vele, ugy mint ahogy a haza az ut menten hasznalhatatlanok holott valaha valamikor nagyon is hasznalhatok voltak, de mara elkoptak. Azert erdekes volt latni oket es elgondolkozni ezeken a dolgokon.
(a fenykep baloldalan levo masodik hazat nezzetek, mert arrol beszelek)

No comments: