
So, I just decided that I will not put pictures here, but I did. So, here comes the explanation.The first one is a cute snail the second photo is an awesome pine. If you take a look at the 3rd photo then you will see a pretty skinny tree without leaves well the 2nd one got all of it. Just take a look at them!

Hey there,
I have been a little bit lazy in the last couple of months.
There were so many things in our lives that I was just too lazy to write them down.
Anyways, I do not know if anyone reads it or not.
So, we had the best Youth Conference of ever, so far (mostly because it was the first, so I think, I have the right to say that it was the best since it was my first). Our Youth here in the Baltic area were great. We had so much fun with them. The only reason why I will not put photos here because I already put them on facebook and it took like 3 hours so I just got a little bored with it, so sorry! Go to my facebook if you want to check them.
So, that pretty much fulfilled our June and July and the beginning of August too, so I really have to think now what else we did during the summer.
Oh, well, we visited Sigulda, Liepaja and Daugavpils. WE also had fun with the church members in Liepaja and in Daugavpils.
In Daugavpils I could go to the Young Women class. Oh, how I missed it. It was great. Thanks for Lidija to translate to me :)
Other than that, I got a job. I will start in Monday and the best thing of the fall is that we go homw for a visit. Yeah, Hungary here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
It was my second Youth Conference and in my opinion it was also the best!
Have fun in Hungary! :)
Thanks Kadri-Riin :)
I will make a lot of photos in Hungary (hopefully:)
tényleg viccesek ezek a fák!
na, most már én is lelkes blogolvasótok leszek!
tetszik a blogotok!
Post a Comment