Friday, September 26, 2008

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

I know guys that it is really sick, but I am really expecting my new passport with my new name in it for now over 28 weeks.
I am wondering would it be easier for a mom to have 9 months of pregnancy than for the Hungarian government to make my new passport. So, come on Hungary, you can still make it!!!!

Ok, szoval azon gondolkoztam, hogy vajon konnyebb 9 honapig egy gyermeket varni, mint a Magyar allamnak megcsinalnia az uj utlevelemet. Tehat mar 28 hete varom az utlevelemet, de mind hiaba. Azt hiszem kezdem elvesziteni a turelmemet, vagy eppen most gyakorlom.

4 comments:

Riin said...

When I saw this countdown I thought that you were pregnant. I was wondering how I didn't notice anything when I last saw you. But then I saw that it is because of the passport. :D
Are you still in Hungary?

Sas Ábel és Attila said...

Szia Noé!

Véletlenül nem rossz a kis diagram, mert aszerint te most 28 hetes terhes vagy, és már csak 12 van hátra. Azért ennyire nem rohan az idő. Puszi

Noemi_Martins said...

Niki olvasd el mi van a kis diagram fole irva, mi az amit 28 hete varok mar. :)

Sas Ábel és Attila said...

Ja már utána leesett, pedig a szöveget is elolvastam.