




I just got so excited to post more photos about our last temple trip to Helsinki. I just love the people and the temple of Finland. By the way it was so special to be back again in Finland and now we had a chance to go back to Ukraine too (Martin served in Ukraine) and meet his wonderful mission president, President and Sister Davis. And we even met his last missionary companion. Guess what did I forget??? to take a photo with them :((
But here our wonderful photos from Finland and I might post some from Ukraine too. Of course I do!!
Tiszta lelkes lettem, hogy tobb fenykepet is ide tegyek az utolso templomi utunkrol. Annyira szeretem a finn embereket es persze a templomot is, ami Finnorszagban van. Egeszen kulonleges volt ujra Finnorszagban lenni es most lehetosegunk volt arra, hogy Ukrajnaba is mehessunk (Martin Ukrajnaban szolgalt) es talalkoztunk az o nagyszeru misszio elnokevel, President es Sister Davis-szel. Sot meg az utolso misszionariusi tarsaval is talalkoztunk. Ja es mit felejtettem el??? hogy fenykepet csinaljak veluk. De azert itt vannak a fenykepek Finnorszagbol es akar ukrajnai kepeket is kuldok. Ja meg jo hogy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment